Effective Date: September 14, 2019
(Last Updated September 14, 2019)
Murder Mystery Machine collects the following information from your device in order to transmit save data for the purpose of saving your game progress to the iCloud: levels you have completed, your score per level, your grade per level, incidental information relating to your interactions with the game, key player decisions, your option settings, your device model, and Game Center ID. Murder Mystery Machine only collects your device model and Game Center ID to prevent conflicts between saved games and to associate your in-game progress with your Game Center ID. Murder Mystery Machine also sends the following information from your device to Game Center to track your in-game achievements: levels you have completed, grade per level, and key player decisions. We do not store personal, aggregated or any other gameplay data on our servers.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our Sites and Games. Murder Mystery Machine collects and stores data from children in the same way as for other users, as described in this policy. Murder Mystery Machine’s use of children’s data is limited solely to support internal operations of the game. Parents and subscribers can delete data by following these instructions:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage > Backups.
- Tap the name of the device you’re using.
- Tap Delete Backup > Turn Off & Delete.
- When you delete a backup, it also turns off iCloud Backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Please note that by modifying settings to prevent the collection of or delete data, any progress tracked on the iCloud will be deleted, including save games, achievements and leaderboards.
By e-mail at: email@example.com
By mail at:
Data Privacy Officer
Blazing Griffin Ltd
101 Portman Street