The Ship: Murder Party
Back in 2006, a ground-breaking game for PC was launched that helped defined a new genre in action games, mixing a First-Person-Shooter with Sims-like needs. That game was called The Ship: Murder Party and it was an incredible success. Blazing Griffin acquired the rights to The Ship: Murder party in 2011 and continue to support the game, with an aim to redeveloping he title in the future.
- Online multiplayer game – kill or be killed.
- You are coerced into a brutal Hunt to indulge Mr. X’s fantasies.
- Hunt down your quarry and kill them with any weapon you can find.
- Each map has hidden rooms, passages, tunnels and environmental traps.
- Avoid security guards and cameras.
- Buy your Steam key today and get two free keys to give to friends!
Dino Tribes is a free to play match-3 puzzle game, developed by Blazing Griffin in 2014 for Windows Phone. Join Dino Mike and his tribe travel across Dinotropica and rescue dino babies from the effects of an incoming meteor!
- Unique slide match gameplay.
- Match up Special Dinos and Relics for monster-sized wins.
- Battle through board changes and overcome your environment.
- Compete against your friends and people across the world.
- Check out our high scores on the leaderboard.
- Try out the Daily Challenge and win prizes.
Distant Star is an old-school 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate) space game, similar to Master of Orion or Sword of the Stars and is currently available on iOS.
- Multiple tech trees, research in each of which provides very different bonuses for your empire.
- Three races with very different playstyles: traditional Humans, fungal Cephala, and the mechanical Apparat.
- Randomized maps for replayability.
- Competent (and challenging!) AI.
- Full tutorial explaining complex mechanics like terraforming, fleet management, and how to grow your economy.
The Ship: Full Steam Ahead
In 2012, Blazing Griffin unsuccessfully attempted to raise funds through Kickstarter to develop a sequel to The Ship: Murder Party, called The Ship: Full Steam Ahead. We haven’t given up! Any future developments in this project will be posted here.
In 2013, Blazing Griffin developed APB Retribution in collaboration with Reloaded Productions. APB Retribution is a top down tactical shooter for iOS with fully hand painted levels, set in the APB Reloaded universe. More details on our work can be found here.