The Ship: Remasted
The Ship: Remasted is a remastered version of the 2006 title, The Ship: Murder Party and has been developed by Blazing Griffin.
Players will find themselves aboard a series of 1920s cruise ships – guests of the mysterious Mr X who has engineered their presence on board to take part in murderous game. Each player is assigned a target to kill and must do so before their own hunter tracks them down. A wide array of weapons and traps are available for players to make use of, with each having a variable cash reward for a successful kill. Players must also avoid being caught by security during their hunt, lest they find themselves temporarily confined to a jail cell.
Logos, Hero Image, Screenshots, Fact Sheet
If you would like to request a review code directly, please email press(@)blazinggriffin.com from an email address that can be verified through your channel or publication.
The Ship: Remasted will initially be available for Windows, with other platforms likely to be supported at a later date.
- The game launched on Steam Early access on February 22nd
- The game currently supports LAN (16 players or bots), listen servers (8 players), hosted relay games (4 players), and Arcade Mode (single player v bots).
- Dedicated server support is expected to be released within a few weeks.
- The Ship originally launched in 2006 and has been enjoyed by over 1.6 million players.
- 2015 was The Ship’s most popular year to date, with over 250k new players.
- Development started on The Ship: Remasted in early 2015 when the team was joined by several of the original development team.
- Blazing Griffin recently won a Scottish BAFTA for Distant Star: Revenant Fleet, also launched via Early Access in 2014.
- The Ship: Remasted will be priced at $19.99.
- Remasted isn’t a typo. It’s a pun. A delicious pun.
- Owners of the existing game on Steam will receive a 25% discount at launch.
- Lucy’s Diary: http://www.theshipgame.com/
- The Ship: Remasted on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/383790
- FAQs: http://steamcommunity.com/app/383790/discussions/0/494631967652423424/
- Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAk-O67VcA
- Product Page: http://www.blazinggriffin.com/games/the-ship-remasted/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ship/145529665546749
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theshipgame
- Development began in early 2015.
- The title is due for launch via Steam Early Access in February 2016.