Distant Star: Revenant Fleet
A real-time, space-strategy game for PC, featuring roguelike elements, fleet-based combat and a dynamically generated galaxy.
We’ve been Greenlit after only 13 days! So that’s nice! Distant Star: Revenant Fleet is now available on Steam Early Access. Everyone who purchased through Desura or Itch.io can claim their Steam key via the purchase page on each store. Check out our Development Roadmap to get an idea of what’s ahead.
Latest Content Updates
27th Jan 2015 – v0.0.3.3. This content update added the pause function, new weapons, abilities and missions, updated agro system.
13th Jan 2015 – v0.0.0.4. This content update added the Carrier ship, new missions and improvements to loot system, AI and VFX.
15th Dec 2014 – v0.0.0.4. This content update added a number of mission, weapon, VFX and AI improvements and also added the pirate faction to the game.
Wisely choose the story path for your fleet, battle across a galaxy of lethal battlefields, and build up your ships, skills and equipping before launching a final, cataclysmic assault against your enemy
- Take your fleet through a randomly generated galaxy that features a multitude of story decisions.
- Build your fleet from a range of different ship classes.
- Overcome increasingly deadly opponents with a wide variety of weapons, systems and support modules.
- Adapt to survive – persistent upgrades, persistent damage, and perma-death ensure tactics must evolve and decisions are meaningful from level to level.
- Survive attacks from Orthani fleets or roaming pirates.
Distant Star: Revenant Fleet Launch Trailer
- The game has simple, but nice visuals, pretty good music and solid sound effects.Steam User14 Dec 2014
- Distant Star: Revenant Fleet is an interesting mix of FTL-like overworld and roguelike style of random encounter with RTS combat mechanics.Steam User14 Dec 2014
- FTL meets SPAZ (but with RTS combat). Great graphics (for a roguelike). Good overall concept.Steam User14 Dec 2014
Related Blog Posts
- January 28, 2015 - 0 Comments
One of the most common pieces of feedback we’ve had from players throughout alpha is that the combat in...
- January 27, 2015 - 1 Comment
This is the second update of the year and it’s massive! Full patch notes can be found below, but...
- January 20, 2015 - 0 Comments
One of the challenges when creating Distant Star: Revenant Fleet has been to balance the roguelike elements with the...
- January 13, 2015 - 0 Comments
Welcome to the first content update of 2015! This update brings quite a lot of improvements and new features...
- January 7, 2015 - 1 Comment
Love them or loathe them, you won’t be able to traverse the Distant Star: Revenant Fleet universe without running...
- December 19, 2014 - 0 Comments
The festive season is upon us and the Blazing Griffin team are gearing up for the holidays (by “gearing...
- December 15, 2014 - 0 Comments
Version 0.0.0.4 Pirates are here! You can read a bit more about the pirate faction here or you can...
- December 9, 2014 - 0 Comments
We’re pleased to announce that Distant Star: Revenant Fleet is now available on Steam Early Access at an earlybird...
- December 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
While the Orthani and A’kari ships have a very distinct identity in Distant Star: Revenant Fleet (more to come...
- December 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
SPOILER ALERT. If, like me, you’re relatively new to the entertainment business and haven’t seen “behind the curtain” many...
- December 3, 2014 - 0 Comments
Welcome to the second content release for Distant Star: Revenant Fleet! The focus since the last release was to...
- November 28, 2014 - 0 Comments
We’re pleased to announce that after only 13 days on Steam Greenlight, we were Greenlit yesterday! Good times! Many...