This update brings a number of balancing changes to the Erebus Platform to address feedback from the community.
Reduced the defences of Erebus:
- Erebus carrier pods have been reduced from 16 to 12.
- Erebus plates have had their 25% damage resistance removed, reducing the damage they can take from 15000 to 10000.
- Erebus core has had its damage resistance reduced from 75% to 50%, reducing the damage it can take from 30000 to 20000.
Reduced the damage output of Erebus:
- Erebus beams now fire slower and for longer, making them less accurate when player is dodging.
- Erebus Torpedo has had a damage reduction from 4320 to 3600.
- Erebus now has 12 carrier pods down from 16, reducing the maximum drones in the mission from 48 to 36.
Photon Blast damage increases:
- Photon Blast (basic) has had a damage increase from 792 to 900.
- Photon Blast I has had a damage increase from 880 to 1000.
- Photon Blast II has had a damage increase from 968 to 1100.
- Photon Blast III has had a damage increase from 1056 to 1200.
- Slight price increase on all Photon Blast attachments to reflect damage increase.