A small patch today to address some feedback from players about the final fight against the Erebus Platform being too tough. While we do want this fight to be a challenge, the difficulty curve was a bit too high, so we’ve made a number of changes:
- Erebus Danger Level no longer sets to maximum automatically. This means you can rush through the final sector for a slightly easier fight (although you’ll miss opportunities to upgrade your fleet by doing so).
- Reduced the size of enemy fleets in the Erebus battle.
- Erebus warp in does 2000 damage down from 5000 and now pushes players away from Erebus.
- Improvements to collision boxes surrounding Erebus.
- Gauntlet starts easier and becomes more difficult.
- Erebus fleets spawn in better fleet increments.
Let us know what you think of the update. 🙂