Thank you all for the feedback on update V 1.1! We’re delighted that so many of you are happy with the changes. Since the update we’ve been tweaking a few more elements to improve the difficulty balance as well as getting rid of a couple more bugs.
If you haven’t tried the new and improved Distant Star: Revenant Fleet, please take a moment to jump back in and let us know what you think! Likewise, if you’re happy with the new updates and haven’t left us a review, or you feel like updating an old one please do – to a small studio like ours, it’s a big help.
As always, please let us know if you spot any bugs or have specific feedback here on the Steam Forums.
– The Blazing Griffin dev team
UPDATE VERSION 126.96.36.199 NOTES
Developer Comments: : We felt that the Danger Level was increasing a bit too slow and allowing players to grind nodes in sectors without much risk, so we’ve increased how quickly it generates.
- Increased the rate that Danger Level increases by 25%.
Developer Comments: : We’ve removed the rubber banding on credits and experience gain. This was allowing players to snowball too easily once they had acquired a larger fleet.
- Credits rewarded are no longer scaled depending on their fleet size.
- Experience rewarded is no longer scaled depending on their fleet size.
Developer Comments: : Ships have been reaching their maximum level too quickly, so we’ve slightly increased the experience needed for each level to offset this.
- Regular: Up from 2000 to 3000 experience needed
- Veteran: Up from 6000 to 7000 experience needed
- Elite: Up from 10000 to 12000 experience needed
Developer Comments: : “The Heretic” event had a small chance to be very harsh and remove all players credits and supply. We’ve adjusted it so that the event will only ever take 20% of player’s credits.
- Reduced the amount of credits taken from the player in “The Heretic” event from 100% to 20%.
- Reduced the amount of supply taken from the player in “The Heretic” event from 100% to 0%.
Developer Comments: : Orbital Defence Platforms were a bit too tough, so we’ve reduced their total hull to make them a bit quicker to kill.
- Reduced the hull of Orbital Defence Platforms from 8000 to 6000.
- Fixed issue where pulse energy costs were incorrect.
- Fixed issue where pulse buy prices were incorrect.
- Fixed issue where Storm attachments were doing half damage.
- Updated out of date Main Menu social icons to most up to date web links.